SS15 La Strada per CABIRIA and Cabiria Collections

September 28, 2012

It's Here!! The Photoshoot is Here!!

Hi friends,

Another short note for you all tonight: I've been working really hard with a bunch of fantastic people, and TOMORROW IS THE PHOTOSHOOT AND VIDEO SHOOT! I'm halfway between terrified and excited beyond measure. Today in the rain, the wonderful Janie Martinez and I went around town picking up and unloading a bunch of gear and food for the shoot, and tomorrow I'm waking up super early to get the photographer, the last of the gear, and WE'RE OFF!

If it rains tomorrow, we won't give up: our contingency plan is "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg", a 1964 French film starring Catherine Deneuve and a bunch of umbrellas...



And of course, the inimitable Giulietta Massina in my favorite film, "Nights of Cabiria"



Raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens... see you with lots of updates very soon!

xo, Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment