SS15 La Strada per CABIRIA and Cabiria Collections

August 13, 2012

Enthusiasm and Momentum

You know you're on the right track when you see a mountain of tasks ahead and you're excited - giddy even- with the anticipated satisfaction of setting them up and knocking them down. Hopefully that's healthy...

In any case, I've just met with my samplemaker and we think we have a manufacturer in NYC who can do both samples and production. They do such gorgeous work, and I'm finally (finally!) getting into a groove where the *right* vendors and suppliers will work with me. Not all the hunting, and being able to trust my team is such an immense relief!

I get closer and closer every day, and it feels amazing.

In other news, I have a HUGE announcement coming very soon on the website, and all my social media platforms. I've listened to your feedback and incorporated it a very big deal way. Super exciting and hush hush (unless you've seen the subtle dropped clues)... Any guesses what it could be?

So for now, I leave you with a photo of my grandmother (and her sister) on the beach, July 4th, 1939. She was a beautiful, moon faced, strapping girl, and as evidenced by the many photos my grandfather took of her, he was smitten.



Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment