SS15 La Strada per CABIRIA and Cabiria Collections

September 8, 2013

Post Show Scramble and More Press

Hi friends, I apologize that again, the blog posts are so disjointed, but there's SO MUCH to process! Thanks to everyone who took part in the shows in any and every way, especially my assistants, models, and the Fashion Law Institute folks themselves. Astounding! My gratitude forever for what you brought to the table.

Here are a few photos from the show itself:



And then there's the press, including front pages of Style sections internationally in some VERY major publications, and my face on the front landing page of Yahoo on Friday.

Terra TV (Brazil)

Fashionista

DNA Info New York

Break Thru Radio

Paozim de Queijo (Brazil)

Fashion News Live

NY Daily News

Yo Dona (Spain)

ENCA (South Africa)

Grazia (France)

Juromano (Brazil)

Sueddeutsche Zeitung (Germany)

Huffington Post

Yahoo Shine

Fat Chic

Agence France-Presse

Today

Moda and Estilo

Culturebox (France)

Pudelek (Poland)

Yahoo Shine (Canada)

All the best, Eden

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! These pieces are beautiful! As a large woman, I lament the lack of attractive clothing options that are available to me, an I usually just dress in what I refer to as my "uniform" every day - black shirt and black pants (with nice jewelry or a scarf). Keep up the great work.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's fun to break up a uniform, isn't it? Have a great evening!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I learned about your line through Huffington Post and am so impressed with your line and what you're doing! Keep up the great work! I hope to see more from Cabiria in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mallory. I'll do my best, and thanks for letting me know about the Huffington Post article! - Eden

      Delete
  3. I need that maxi dress in mah life, rat now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eden,

    I am a Columbia University Journalism student. I am currently in the pitching process, and I am just so interested in your story. I am pitching your story of success to news outlets with the angle that perhaps your triumph at NYFW will finally push retailers to offer more diverse range of sizes for all women. I could really use one quote from you to make the pitch stronger. Feel free to email me at mc3432@columbia.edu.

    Best,
    Matthew.

    ReplyDelete